What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when they visit a website. Cookies enable the website to recognize the user’s device and track their activities on the website.
Types of cookies
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They enable basic website functions such as page navigation, access to secure areas, and user authentication.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how users interact with our website by collecting information such as the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the time spent on the website. This information is used to improve the user experience and optimize our website’s performance.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements to users based on their interests and browsing behavior. They help us deliver more relevant ads to our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Preference cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember user preferences such as language, location, and font size.
- Improve user experience: Cookies help us personalize the user experience by remembering user preferences and enabling certain website functions.
- Analyze website traffic: Cookies help us analyze website traffic and improve website performance.
- Deliver targeted advertising: Cookies help us deliver targeted advertising to users based on their interests and browsing behavior.
- Monitor website performance: Cookies help us monitor website performance and identify issues that may affect user experience.
We may also use third-party cookies on our website. These cookies are placed by third-party service providers and may collect information about the user’s browsing behavior across different websites. We do not control these cookies and encourage users to review the privacy policies of these third-party service providers.